Ecotourism Costa del Sol
In 2016 ecotourism in Spain has grown again. This article will expalin you more about ecotourism possibilities and activities on the Costa del Sol.
Ecotourism is now defined as “responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment, sustains the well-being of the local people, and involves interpretation and education” (TIES, 2015). Education is meant to be inclusive of both staff and guests. Infinity Estates Benalmadena Costa Spain has all information you need. Read more below.
Principles of Ecotourism
Ecotourism is about uniting conservation, communities, and sustainable travel. This means that those who implement, participate in and market ecotourism activities should adopt the following ecotourism principles:
- Minimize physical, social, behavioral, and psychological impacts.
- Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
- Provide positive experiences for both visitors and hosts.
- Provide direct financial benefits for conservation.
- Generate financial benefits for both local people and private industry.
- Deliver memorable interpretative experiences to visitors that help raise sensitivity to host countries’ political, environmental, and social climates.
- Design, construct and operate low-impact facilities.
- Recognize the rights and spiritual beliefs of the Indigenous People in your community and work in partnership with them to create empowerment.
So, is the Costa del Sol the right place to go. Yes the Costa de Sol Spain is known as a location in Spain getting very fast progression on ecotourism. From holiday accommodation, properties for sale, hotels, public transport, nature, education it is all here, but where can you find this on the Costa del Sol. In 2016 ecotourism on the Costa del Sol has grown another 13 % in the areas below.
On the coastline of the Costa del Sol it is hard to find ecotourism, because the interest of the people living here in general. Bars, pubs, nightlive, luxury cars and glamour is not what you are looking for isn´t or perhaps yes. Maybe in the future I will publish another article about the exclusive and luxury ecotourism on the Cost del Sol, because also this group of people has plenty of possiblities here on the Costa del sol. This article is for the majoriy of you. In Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Calahonda, Mijas, Marbella, Benahavis, Estepona, Sotogrande you will find it.
Please fill in the form below and we will send you an email with details about your ecotourism location on the Costa del Sol.
Thank you reading this article about ecotourism Costa del Sol Spain